Air Duct Cleaning
What You Can’t See Can Hurt You
Most homeowners would be dismayed and shocked if they could look inside their duct-work. Even the most careful housekeeper cannot prevent a gradual accumulation of dust, dirt, hair, dead insects and worse on the inside surfaces of the air ducts in the heating and air conditioning system. In addition, ductwork can become a breeding ground for various molds, mildew, and bacteria that can be a real problem for those with asthma or severe allergies.
The solution is to call Air Duct King at 1-847-956-1111. Our Technicians are fully trained, experienced, fully bonded and insured. They will use state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning tools to thoroughly clean all the interior surfaces of your ductwork, along with the fan and blower compartments of furnaces that permit access to those areas.
From Homes to Complexes, We Can:
- Clean heating and air conditioning duct work
- Sanitize: killing mold, mildew and bacteria
- Deodorize: damp rot, moisture and smoke odors
We are recommended by Chicago land’s leading heating and air conditioning companies and here’s why:
- Guaranteed satisfaction (we stand behind our work)
- Power vacuum trucks with 16,000 cfm
- Every lead Technician on staff is fully trained and experienced as an Air Systems Cleaning Specialist.
- Chicagoland’s largest and most experienced state-licensed air duct cleaner
4. Each supply and return vent will be tightly covered so that the vacuum will be cleaning each vent thoroughly, and the whole system will be under a negative pressure. The technician will clean the vents one at a time.
6. Our Viper cleaning system will be inserted into the main trunk lines after all vents have been cleaned out. It will be utilized across your entire system and will loosen any remainders of dirt and debris,which will then be blown it into our vacuum system.
Reasons To Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned
It really doesn’t matter if it is your home or place of business, the air quality and efficiency of your heating/air conditioning should be a top priority. People all over don’t take it as seriously as they should and then they are shocked to see what their ducts have turned into. The cleaning process itself is quick and before you know it the cleaners will be out of your hair and you can go back to living your life.
Health & Safety
The first reason is quite obvious, and is the most important. When you have bacteria build up, it can lead to mold and mildew. You could also have other things floating around the air that you have no idea about. When they are in the ducts, it can make it impossible to get rid of without a cleaning. The quality of the air that you are breathing becomes tainted, and people with allergies and people without can face health problems. The health and safety of the people in your home or place of business is crucial. You wouldn’t want this to come to your attention after the fact.
Another reason is the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning. If your ducts are not properly cleaned, you could be losing money due to the poor performance of your system. You want your HVAC to be a lean, mean, fighting machine! This is even more important during those extreme weather seasons when people tend to rely on their heating and air conditioning a lot.
Peace of Mind
The next reason is a simple one, peace of mind. There is no greater feeling than when you know you are doing everything you can to not only save money in your space, but also that you are meeting all of the health standards as well. There really isn’t a price that you can put on that kind of stress relief. Plus, you never know when a simple cleaning could help you identify other problems that you were not aware of in the space as well.
Regardless of which reasons you look at, the benefits of having air ducts cleaned are proven and plentiful. There really is no downside at all, besides the price that you would pay to invest in the cleaning of your area. Not getting them cleaned could lead to severe problems down the road that you could have had taken care of.